Reid Racing Heavy Duty Knuckles for 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK (D30/Rubicon D44)
- Sold individually
- JK001L (left, driver's side)
- JK001R (right, passenger's side)
- Uses stock 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK brake rotors, calipers, stub shafts and U-joints.
- Fits JK Dana 30, JK Rubicon Dana 44, and Mopar & aftermarket JK axles.
- Easy bolt-on installation with no machining required.
- Aftermarket high strength axle shafts, U-joints/CV joints, and stub shafts can be used.
- Antilock Brakes, Traction Control, and Electronic Stability Control systems remain fully operational.
- Steering linkage is raised as high as possible while retaining clearance for OEM Jeep and most aftermarket wheels.
- Tie Rod gains 1.5 inches of clearance to minimize vulnerability to trail damage.
- Drag Link is flipped and gains 3 inches of height to perfectly correct the steering geometry for the common 3-4 inch suspension lift; minimizes additional steering correction for taller suspension lifts. Requires an aftermarket drag link, and we recommend a track bar bracket to eliminate bump steer. Works with any standard JK drag link flip kit.
- Cast from high strength ductile iron.
- Beefed up with extra material and ribbing.
- Cast-in DUAL steering stops eliminate bent stop bolts that can cause u-joint and axle failures.
- Tapered tie rod holes fit OEM-size tie rod ends; "1-ton" tie rod ends used in some aftermarket steering linkage may require very minor modification - call for details.
- Tie rod holes can be drilled to accept 3/4" heim ends.
- Powder coated bright orange for long lasting looks.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
You have no items to compare.