Reid Racing Ford SuperDuty Highsteer Knuckle
- Uses OEM 2005+ SuperDuty ball joints, unit bearing, caliper, rotor, lockout hub, stub shaft, and U-joint.
- Flat-top pad measures 4.5 inches higher than the cast-in steering arm's top surface, and aftermarket steering arms of various heights can accommodate a wide range of suspension lifts.
- Easy bolt-on installation with no machining required.
- Antilock Brakes, Traction Control, Vacuum Hubs, and Electronic Stability Control systems are retained.
- Cast from high-strength ductile iron and beefed up with extra material and ribbing.
- No powdercoating matches the OEM driver-side knuckle.
- Does not fit "Super 60" 10-lug axles (F450 & F550).
- Cast-in steering arm is tapered from the top and bottom so the OEM steering linkage may be re-installed.
- Optional tapered tie rod bolt kits (available separately) simplify the re-use of the OEM tie rod; available with or without a 5/8-inch stud mount for a hydraulic steering assist ram.
Dealer inquiries welcome. Knuckle for off road use only.
There is no warranty on this product.
Special Fitment Notes
You have no items to compare.