Reid Racing Ford SuperDuty Highsteer Knuckle
- Uses OEM 2005+ SuperDuty ball joints, unit bearing, caliper, rotor, lockout hub, stub shaft, and U-joint.
- Flat-top pad measures 4.5 inches higher than the cast-in steering arm's top surface, and aftermarket steering arms of various heights can accommodate a wide range of suspension lifts.
- Easy bolt-on installation with no machining required.
- Antilock Brakes, Traction Control, Vacuum Hubs, and Electronic Stability Control systems are retained.
- Cast from high-strength ductile iron and beefed up with extra material and ribbing.
- No powdercoating matches the OEM driver-side knuckle.
- Does not fit "Super 60" 10-lug axles (F450 & F550).
- Cast-in steering arm is tapered from the top and bottom so the OEM steering linkage may be re-installed.
- Optional tapered tie rod bolt kits (available separately) simplify the re-use of the OEM tie rod; available with or without a 5/8-inch stud mount for a hydraulic steering assist ram.
Dealer inquiries welcome. Knuckle for off road use only.
There is no warranty on this product.
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.