Reid Racing Ford Heavy Duty Flat Top Dana 44 Knuckles
If you already know the Dedenbear name, you may want to know that Reid Racing and Dedenbear are divisions of the same company. They've just decided to market their knuckles through the Reid Racing name. But it's all the same great quality parts, whatever they call 'em!
- Sold individually
- D44001FL (left, driver's side)
- D44001FR (right, passenger's side)
- Cast from high strength ductile iron
- Beefed up with extra material and ribbing
- Flat tops machined and drilled for high steer arms
- 4th bolt hole for high steer arms increases clamping force and sheer strength (3 hole high steer arms still fit)For 4 hole steering arm distributors click here
- 3/8" thickness added to flat top of the knuckle for high steer tie rod to leaf spring clearance
- Cast-in DUAL steering stops eliminate bent stop bolts that can cause u-joint and axle failures
- Tapered tie rod holes accept factory tie rod ends
- Tie rod holes can be drilled to accept 3/4" heim ends
- Powder coated bright orange for long lasting looks
- Interchangeable with all factory and aftermarket Dana 44 components
- Fully machined and ready for installation
- Tie rod hole is tapered from the bottom to the top
- Based on the Bronco disc brake knuckle and fit 1/2 and 3/4 ton brakes
- The only aftermarket knuckle available for a Ford Dana 44.
Special Fitment Notes
You have no items to compare.