Reid Racing Chevy Stock Replacement Heavy Duty Flat Top Dana 44 Knuckle
If you already know the Dedenbear name, you may want to know that Reid Racing and Dedenbear are divisions of the same company. They've just decided to market their knuckles through the Reid Racing name. But it's all the same great quality parts, whatever they call 'em!
- Only available as a right, passenger-side knuckle.
- Identical to our regular passenger-side Chevy Dana 44 knuckle, except without the orange powdercoating. Perfect for crossover steering conversions where only a passenger-side knuckle upgrade is needed.
- Chevy/Jeep spindle bolt pattern accepts "outers" from all open knuckle Chevy and Jeep Dana 44, Dana 30, and 10-bolt front ends to 1986
- Based on our Heavy Duty Chevy Dana 44 knuckles
- Cast from high strength ductile iron
- Beefed up with extra material and ribbing
- Designed to be a direct replacement for a passenger side Chevy Dana 44 knuckle
- Flat tops machined and drilled for any standard 3-hole high steer arm.
- Cast-in DUAL steering stops eliminate bent stop bolts that can cause u-joint and axle failures
- Top-to-bottom tapered tie rod hole accepts factory tie rod ends
- Tie rod hole can be drilled to accept 3/4" heim ends
- Fully machined and ready for installation
- Machined to clear CTM u-joints without removing the grease fittings
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.