Reid Racing Chevy Heavy Duty Flat Top Dana 44 Knuckles
- Sold individually
- D44001CL (left, driver's side)
- D44001CR (right, passenger's side)
- Chevy/Jeep spindle bolt pattern accepts "outers" from all open knuckle Chevy and Jeep Dana 44, Dana 30, and 10-bolt front ends to 1986
- Cast from high strength ductile iron
- Beefed up with extra material and ribbing
- Flat tops machined and drilled for high steer arms
- 4th bolt hole for high steer arms increases clamping force and sheer strength (3 hole high steer arms still fit) For 4 hole steering arm distributors click here
- 3/8" thickness added to flat top of the knuckle for high steer tie rod to leaf spring clearance
- Cast-in DUAL steering stops eliminate bent stop bolts that can cause u-joint and axle failures
- Tapered tie rod holes accept factory tie rod ends
- Tie rod holes can be drilled to accept 3/4" heim ends
- Powder coated bright orange for long lasting looks
- Interchangeable with all factory and aftermarket Dana 44 components
- Fully machined and ready for installation
- Machined to clear CTM u-joints without removing the grease fittings
- Tie rod hole is tapered from the top to the bottom
Will fit 10-bolt and early Dana 30 axles with minor modification.
Dealer inquiries welcome. Knuckles for off road use only.
There is no warranty on this product.
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.