Reid Racing Armless Chevy Dana 44 and 10-Bolt Knuckles
If you already know the Dedenbear name, you may want to know that Reid Racing and Dedenbear are divisions of the same company. They've just decided to market their knuckles through the Reid Racing name. But it's all the same great quality parts, whatever they call 'em!
- Sold individually
- D44003CL (left, driver's side)
- D44003CR (right, passenger's side)
- Based on our Heavy Duty Chevy Dana 44 knuckles
- Lighter in weight without compromising strength
- Chevy/Jeep spindle bolt pattern accepts "outers" from all open-knuckle Chevy and Fullsize Jeep Dana 44, CJ Dana 30, and 10-bolt front ends to 1993
- Cast from high strength ductile iron
- Beefed up with extra material and ribbing
- Flat tops machined and drilled for high steer arms
- 4th bolt hole for high steer arms increases clamping force and sheer strength
- 3/8" thickness added to flat top of the knuckle for increased clearance between the highsteer tie rod and the leaf springs
- Cast-in DUAL steering stops eliminate bent stop bolts that can cause u-joint and axle failures
- "Armless" design comes from customer requests; reduces weight, provides clearance when stock steering arms are no longer needed.
- Powder coated bright orange for long lasting looks
- Interchangeable with all factory and aftermarket Dana 44 components
- Fully machined and ready for installation
- Machined to clear CTM u-joints without removing the grease fittings
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.