ReadyLift Jeep JK Wrangler 2DR, 2007-15 2.5" Max Flex Lift Kit with Front Track Bar & SST3000 Shocks
Jeep JK Wrangler - 2DR - 2.5" Max Flex Short Arm Suspension System - USA Made!
Includes Heavy Duty Front Track Bar & SST3000 Shocks
Increase your Off Road ablity with an incredibly great ride with a quality 2.5" short arm flex kit! That is exactly what the new ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension Jeep JK Wrangler Max Flex System does! ReadyLIFT® has spent over a year developing what we guarantee is the best short arm Jeep JK system on the market today. From the trails of Moab and Rubicon to the extreme rock gulleys of Big Bear, we have pounded, thrashed, twisted and thottled this system to the max to insure that what we offer to you Jeep owners is the absolute best short arm flex kit on the market.
"The ReadyLIFT Off Road suspension proves quality suspensions work on the JK Unlimited. The ride was controlled and smooth, even over whoops, in the sand, or on the rocks. In the short time we had, we were impressed with the way the big Jeep worked." - Phil Howell, Editor 4WD Magazine
The ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension 2007-15 Jeep JK Wrangler 2-door 2.5" Max Flex w/ Front Track Bar & SST3000 Shocks system combines the best engineered solutions of our larger 4" Max Flex system in a shorter 2.5" lift height Short Arm Flex Kit. If you have wanted a kit that features the best of everything but isn't a tall 4" lift, the ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension 2.5" Max Flex System is what you want! How did we do it? First we analyzed inhernet problems with other kits on the market then we summoned the experience of some of the biggest names in Jeep retailers and installers to point out where other systems fall short. Over the course of over a year of testing and development along with the approval of some of the most hard core Jeep installers, we are proud to offer what can be dubbed the absolute best Jeep JK Short Arm kit availabe.
The heart of the system is the development of beefy 1-3/4" - 5/16" DOM tube steel front and rear control arms which have been teamed with the absolute best and strongest flex joints on the market - the Currie Original Johnny Joint®. No other joint on the market can compare when it comes to getting Maximum Articulation. The 2.5" of front lift and 2.5" of rear lift is achieved with ReadyLIFT® performance Off Road coil springs. This lift includes heavy duty extended length front and rear sway bar end links that do not compromise on road handling nor maximum flexing qualities. Additionally, we also include a new heavy duty rear track bar relocation bracket to aid in correcting important suspension geometry.
Includes Front Track Bar & SST3000 Shocks
Features & Benefits:
- Bolt On Installation - No Modifications Required
- Includes Front Track Bar
- Includes SST3000 Shocks (4)
- Tough Silver and Black Powdercoated Finish
- Includes Original Currie Johnny Joints® - fully servicable with a tough zinc plated finish
- 2.5" Front Lift - 2.5" Rear Lift - Performance Coil Springs
- Provides Maximum Articulation - No Binding or Limitations Even In The Most Extreme Flexing Situations
- 1-3/4"-5/16" Heavy Duty DOM Tube Steel Control Arms
- Includes 3/16" Plate Steel Rear Track Bar Bracket to Correct Roll Center and Bushing Alignment.
- Allows for up to 35" Tires with 4.5" backspacing wheels or less.
- Fits 2dr Jeep JK Wranglers including Unlimited and Rubicon
- Recommend ReadyLIFT® 77-6003 Heavy Duty Off Road Track Bar - Includes Johnny Joints® (bars sold separately)
- Proudly Engineered and Made In U.S.A.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.