ReadyLift 3" SST Lift Kit for 2007-2012 Toyota Tundra
ReadyLIFT® Suspension Inc. has used proven technological engineering methods to produce a 3-inch SST Suspension Lift System (P/N 69-5076) for the 2007-2012 Toyota Tundra trucks featuring a new 2.0" Rear Block. The 3-inch intermediate Smart Strut Technology system fits all 2007-2012 Toyota Tundras (Crew Max, Double Cab, Standard Cab), including both 2WD and 4WD models, particularly the TRD model trucks. In some cases TRD Tundra trucks have less factory rake than non-TRD models. On some TRD model trucks a one inch rear block is not enough rear lift to level the rear with the front after installing the 3.0" front strut extension. This new tapered 2.0" rear block included in the 69-5076 kit will give most TRD trucks approximately a one-half inch rear rake. Non-TRD trucks will enjoy increasing the rear lift for towing and hauling applications. This kit provides the owner with the opportunity to upgrade to larger wheel and tire combinations up to 35-inches in diameter while retaining the great stock ride and handling characteristics.
* Note: 2013-UP (and some 2012 models) Tundra TRD/Rock Warrior models may require purchase of kit 69-5276 if equipped with larger diameter sway bar.
This is a complete suspension lift kit that includes a powder coated steel strut extension, front differential drop spacers, skid plate spacers and new 2-inch rear lift block. The SST strut extension and diff drop bracket has been designed to provide 3-inches of front suspension lift while retaining the OEM safe suspension geometry. Unlike other kits, the ReadyLIFT® 3-inch suspension system requires no cutting or strut spring pre-loading and installs quickly and safely using the provided heavy-duty hardware. Quality step-by-step instructions are provided with every kit.
Our 69-5076 SST Lift Kit for the Toyota Tundra will get rid of that "stink bug" stance while lifting the truck both front and rear and retaining your factory ride. Toyota pickups are built around quality and ReadyLift has designed this 3-&-2 lift system to retain the quality ride and handling that you expect from a Toyota product.
Note: It is ReadyLIFT’s position that our objective is to provide a product that levels the vehicle. Through on-going research we have discovered that Toyota trucks have a unique pattern of being manufactured and sold with varying degrees of rear to front rake. It appears that many Toyota trucks are not the same height or possess the same rake as the same stock truck sitting next to it. Our research has determined there can be as much as 1.0” difference in rake and ride height from truck to truck.
TRD-equipped trucks often have less rake compared to a non-TRD truck. Measurements on some customer’s trucks have revealed as much as 1.0” difference in the factory front end.
*Note: 2013-UP Tundra TRD & Rock Warrior models require purchase of Sway Bar Frame Mount Spacers (ReadyLift Part# 67-5008) or purchase kit 69-5276.
ReadyLIFT® 69-5076 Features
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to lift - Guaranteed
- Precison crafted upper strut extensions designed to position the strut in the same mounting angle position.
- Kit includes differential drop brackets which lowers the differential on 4WD models. This keeps the near factory CV angle specifications that Toyota built into these great trucks.
- Skid Plate Spacers provided to adjust the skid plate down when using differential drop brackets.
- E-coated finish on the strut extensions, rear blocks and u-bolts will last as long as your Toyota.
- Model-specific rear blocks are designed FOR the Toyota Tundra. These are not universal blocks. These are OEM-equivalent tapered cast iron rear blocks just like the factory would make.
Professional installation time is estimated at two to three hours. An alignment will be necessary upon completion of installing the kit. Like all other ReadyLift kits, the 2007-2012 Tundra lift kit is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
Popular wheel and tire sizes used for this vehicle include the stock rims (17x8, 6.5” backspacing) with 33” tires, 20x8.5 rims with 285/65/20 tires. 35” tires will fit with minor modifications to the skid plate. For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.