ReadyLift 4" SST Lift Kit for 2007-2015 Toyota Tundra
NEW- ReadyLIFT® 4" SST Lift Kit Now Available For 2007-UP Toyota Tundra Trucks!
Customers have asked for it. Dealers have asked for it. ReadyLIFT delivers!
ReadyLIFT® is proud to now offer a 4" SST Lift Kit for the 2007-2015 Toyota Tundra trucks. The overwhelming popularity of our 4" SST® Lift Kits fueled the neccessity to engineer a similar proven popular kit for the full size Toyota trucks.
Note: Not for use on 2015 Tundra TRD Pro w/ Bilstein shocks
This kit is packed full of great features starting with our DOM steel tube upper control arms with extended duty ball joints and tough greaseable urethane bushings. These control arms are designed to retain OEM ball joint angles while also providing neccessary strut/coil over clearance during suspension droop cycling. Also included are a pair our time tested powdercoated steel top mount strut extensions that will provide 4.0" of lift. Differential drop spacers and skid plate spacers with new hardware are also included as are new rear shock extensions and front bump stop extensions. But that's not all!!
This kit includes OEM style 2.0" rear lift blocks and new u-bolts to bring the back of Tundra trucks up for a really nice and level but lifted stance. No details were skipped with this kit! We even include new front sway bar frame mount spacers as well as brake line bracket extensions to maximize the true professionalism of this kit. Easy to install in approximately 3 hours and fully capable of retaining OEM alignment geometry figures. Unlike other kits, the ReadyLIFT® 4-inch SST® suspension system requires no cutting or strut spring pre-loading and installs quickly and safely using the provided heavy-duty hardware. Quality step-by-step instructions are provided with every kit.
This kit fits 2007-2015 Toyota Tundras (Crew Max, Double Cab, Standard Cab) Note: Not for use on 2015 Tundra TRD Pro w/ Bilstein shocks
Note: It is ReadyLift’s position that our objective is to provide a product that levels the vehicle. Through on-going research we have discovered that Toyota trucks have a unique pattern of being manufactured and sold with varying degrees of rear to front rake. It appears that many Toyota trucks are not the same height or possess the same rake as the same stock truck sitting next to it. Our research has determined there can be as much as 1.0” difference in rake and ride height from truck to truck.
TRD-equipped trucks often have less rake compared to a non-TRD truck. Measurements on some customer’s trucks have revealed as much as 1.0” difference in the factory front end.
ReadyLIFT® 69-5475 Tundra SST Lift Kit Features
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to lift - Guaranteed
- Strong DOM powdercoated tube steel upper control arms with new ball joints and bushings.
- Precison crafted upper strut extensions designed to position the strut in the same mounting angle position.
- Kit includes differential drop brackets which lowers the differential on 4WD models. This keeps the near factory CV angle specifications that Toyota built into these great trucks.
- New powdercoated sway bar frame mount spacers to keep your sway bar working properly.
- Skid Plate Spacers provided to adjust the skid plate down when using differential drop brackets.
- E-coated finish on the strut extensions, rear blocks and u-bolts will last as long as your Toyota.
- Model-specific rear blocks are designed FOR the Toyota Tundra. These are not universal blocks. These are OEM-equivalent tapered cast iron rear blocks just like the factory would make. Professional installation time is estimated at approximately three hours. An alignment will be necessary upon completion of installing the kit.
- Like all other ReadyLift kits, the 2007-2015 Tundra lift kit is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
- Popular wheel and tire sizes used for this vehicle include the stock rims (17x8, 6.5” backspacing) with 33” tires, 20x8.5 rims with 285/65/20 tires. 35” tires will fit with minor modifications to the skid plate. For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.