ReadyLift 3" Leveling Kit for 2007-2012 Toyota Tundra
Suspension Leveling and Mild Kits are one of the most popular aftermarket products for Toyota truck owners. Leveling and Lift systems not only transform trucks like the Tundra into taller, better looking vehicle, but they also provide a more commanding view of the road. Suspension kits from ReadyLift® Suspension Inc., the leader in suspension leveling systems, are the most economical and safe method of altering vehicle ride height, which also allows the consumer to upgrade his tires to a preferred larger size. Nothing looks better than a truck fit with an aggressive stance and that is exactly what ReadyLIFT® Smart Suspension Systems (SST) provide!
Want The Prerunner Look?
The 66-5951 Toyota Tundra strut extension provides 3.0” of front lift and is designed to create a "prerunner" stance with the front end sitting slightly higher than the rear. Due to popular demand from customers, we are now offering this 3.0" front strut extension kit as a means to give you the opportunity to give your truck the popular prerunner stance without the high cost of a typical prerunner suspension. This kit provides clearance to add up to 33” tires to the 2007-2012 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4wd and trucks. 35' tires can be used with some minor trimming of the inner fender panel and or skid plate ears. For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLIFT Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
* Note: 2013-UP (and some 2012 models) Tundra TRD/Rock Warrior models may require purchase of kit 66-5251 if equipped with larger diameter sway bar.
Kit includes front differential drop brackets and skid plate spacers for 4WD models.
Installation is simple and requires no strut preloading, cutting, or modification of factory installed parts. While other kits cost thousands to buy and hours to install, ReadyLIFT® can be installed one to two hours and costs less than the price of a single custom wheel.
ReadyLIFT® Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLIFT® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
NOTE: Trucks with the 66-5951 kit installed will sit slightly higher in the front. If you want the popular prerunner look, then this is the kit you want. If you want a level stance, you want the ReadyLIFT 66-5075 Kit
* Note: 2013-UP (and some 2012 models) Tacoma TRD/Rock Warrior models may require purchase of kit 66-5251 if equipped with larger diameter sway bar.
1" and 2" Rear Lift Blocks also available.
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
- Generates a higher front end stance for a "prerunner" look
Smartest Strut Extensions Available
ReadyLIFT® Top Mount Strut Extension
- Safely installs without compressing struts
- Fixed Lift
- 10.9 rated mounting studs
- Powder coated - Solid steel construction
- Made from 7mm plate steel (over 1/4" thick)
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
You have no items to compare.