ReadyLift Leveling Kit For Chevrolet Silverado 2500/GMC Sierra/Yukon/Hummer H2 2000-2010, 2WD & 4WD - 8 Lug - 2.5"
ReadyLIFT® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your 1999-2010 Chevy Silverado 1500/2500 HD 2wd & 4wd 8-lug level with the rear. Our torsion keys are designed to grab the “FLAT” of the torsion bar for a tighter, sturdier fit. CNC machined adjuster bolt pockets and 10.9 grade metric hardware allow for proper bolt seating, ensuring an accurate and safe adjustment. Only ReadyLIFT® torsion keys are forged, making them 25% stronger than OEM and primed to last the life of your vehicle.
The adjustable 66-3050 torsion key provides 2” to 3” of lift and gives clearance to add up to 33" wheels and tires to the Sierra. For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
ReadyLIFT® keys are guaranteed never to affect the OEM ride and will not add more pressure on the stock suspension components. Through our innovative engineering, ReadyLIFT® kits cost thousands less than a traditional lift kit and install in about 1-2 hours.
ReadyLIFT Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLIFT® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TORSION KEYS WORK
LEARN MORE: FORGED READYLIFT KEYS vs. CHEAP CAST KEYS
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
- Forged for ultimate strength
- Safely raises trucks 2 to 3 inches
- Does not "over crank" torsion bar
Includes Shock Extension BracketsNotes:
- 66-3050 - Custom torsion key adjusting bolts are included that prevent the installer from over-cranking the torsion key, which affects ride. The kit may be dialed up with the stock adjusting bolts, but which may also affect ride quality. 2008-2009 truck will be required to use the factory bolt to obtain the desired amount of lift.
- 66-3050 - A heavy duty shock extension bracket replaces the OEM bracket to keep the correct piston travel on the already short stock shock.
Chevrolet / GM
Sierra 1500, Silverado 2500, Yukon
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
You have no items to compare.