ReadyLift Leveling Kit For Cadillac Escalade/GMC Yukon, 2002-2006 2WD & 4WD - 6 Lug - 2.5"
ReadyLIFT® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of a Cadillac Escalade level with the rear. Our torsion keys are designed to grab the “FLAT” of the torsion bar for a tighter, sturdier fit. CNC machined adjuster bolt pockets and 10.9 grade metric hardware allow for proper bolt seating, ensuring an accurate and safe adjustment. Only ReadyLift® torsion keys are forged, making them 25% stronger than OEM and primed to last the life of your vehicle.
Fits 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade 2wd & 4wd - 6-lug
For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page
The adjustable 66-3000 torsion key provides 1.5” to 2.5” of lift and gives clearance to add up to 33" wheels and tires. ReadyLift® keys are guaranteed never to affect the OEM ride and will not add more pressure on the stock suspension components. Through our innovative engineering, ReadyLIFT® kits cost thousands less than a traditional lift kit and install in about an hour.
ReadyLift® Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLIFT® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TORSION KEYS WORK
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
ReadyLift® Torsion Key
- Forged for ultimate strength
- Safely raises trucks 1.5 to 2.5 inches
- Does not "over crank" torsion bar
- 66-3000 - Custom torsion key adjusting bolts are included that prevent the installer from over-cranking the torsion key, which affects ride. The kit may be dialed up with the stock adjusting bolts, but which may also affect ride quality
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
You have no items to compare.