ReadyLift Nissan Frontier & Nissan Xterra/Suzuki Equator SST Lift Kit: 2005-2015, 2WD & 4WD - 2.5"F/1.5"R
ReadyLIFT® Suspension Inc. offers the most cost-effective and time-efficient way to lift your 2005-2015 2WD/4WD Nissan Frontier or Xterra’s ride height 2.5” in the front and 1.5” in the rear. ReadyLift® products do not require any permanent modification to factory parts and never compresses the factory springs or require cutting the strut studs. ReadyLift® will not affect your factory OEM ride quality or comfort level. The 69-4510 kit includes (2) SST Strut Extensions, (2) Rear Spring Lift Shackles, (4) Camber/Caster Alignment Bolts and (2) Control Arm Bump Stops.
ReadyLIFT® products will enhance your Nissan Frontier or Xterra’s appearance and ground clearance, which will allow use of plus-size wheel and tire combinations without any rubbing. ReadyLIFT® offers a Lifetime Warranty on all of its products. From light-duty to heavy-duty trucks or SUVs, ReadyLift® is the Smart way to lift your Nissan Frontier’s ride height.
Note: Not for use on Pro-4X trucks if the goal is to achieve a level stance. Nismo and Pro 4X trucks may sit one inch higher in the front with 69-4510 kit.
265/75-16 on stock rim requires no modifications.
285/75-16 on stock rims needs minor modifications in order to fit.
For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
- Allows up to 32.5” tire/wheel combinations
- Keep stock suspension “feel” while raising your Nissan Frontier 2.5” in the front and 1.5” in the rear
- Gain tire and ground clearance
- Alignment kit allows for proper alignment of your Nissan Frontier or Xterra
- Stock ride quality retained
- Easily removed for leased vehicles
- Guaranteed for the life of your vehicle
- The fastest, least expensive way to lift your truck
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.