ReadyLift Jeep JK Wrangler, 2007-15 Max Flex Rear Upper Only Short Arms - 2 Arms
Jeep JK Wrangler Max Flex Rear Upper ONLY Short Arms -2 Arms - USA Made!
ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension offers 2007-UP Jeep JK Wrangler owners to upgrage their suspension system in an a la carte fashion by choosing individual component packages of our popular Max Flex system. The 44-6520 REAR UPPER ARM KIT (2 arms) component kit includes (2) ReadyLIFT Off Road Max Flex Front Upper Short Arms. These arms can be used on suspension lifts ranging from 3.0" to 6.0" of lift. These beefy 1-3/4" - 5/16" DOM tube steel front and rear control arms which have been teamed with the absolute best and strongest flex joints on the market - the Currie Original Johnny Joint®. No other joint on the market can compare when it comes to getting Maximum Articulation.
Increase your Off Road ablity with an incredibly great ride! That is exactly what the new ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension Jeep JK Wrangler Max Flex System does! ReadyLIFT® has spent over a year developing what we guarantee is the best short arm Jeep JK system on the market today. From the trails of Moab and Rubicon to the extreme rock gulleys of Big Bear, we have pounded, thrashed, twisted and thottled this system to the max to insure that what we offer to you Jeep owners is the absolute best short arm flex kit on the market.
Features & Benefits:
- Bolt On Installation - No Modifications Required
- Includes (2) Rear Upper Max Flex Short Arms
- Tough Silver and Black Powdercoated Finish
- Includes Original Currie Johnny Joints® - fully servicable with a tough zinc plated finish
- Provides Maximum Articulation - No Binding or Limitations Even In The Most Extreme Flexing Situations
- 1-3/4"-5/16" Heavy Duty DOM Tube Steel Control Arms
- Fits 2dr and 4dr Wranglers including Unlimited and Rubicon
- Proudly Engineered and Made In U.S.A.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.