ReadyLift Jeep JK Wrangler, 2007-15 Front High Steer Kit
Jeep JK Wrangler Front High Steer Kit - USA Made!
Reduces Body Roll, Bump Steer and Roll Steer.
ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension offers 2007-UP Jeep JK Wrangler owners to upgrage their suspension system with our Front High Steer Kit. This high steer kit brings your lifted Jeep JK steering geometry back into factory alignment while improving steering precision and handling. This system corrects the roll center height of the front suspension. Reduces body roll, bump steer and roll steer.
For use on 3.0" to 4.5" lift heights.
Features & Benefits:
- Bolt On Installation - No Modifications Required
- Includes (1) Front High Steer Kit with mounting hardware.
- Tough Black Powdercoated Finish
- Provides Maximum Articulation - No Binding or Limitations Even In The Most Extreme Flexing Situations
- Fits 2dr and 4dr Wranglers including Unlimited and Rubicon
- Proudly Engineered and Made In U.S.A.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.