Rare Parts Extreme Duty Pitman Arm 3 Master Splines # 20609
Rare Parts Extreme Duty Pitman Arm # 20609 is designed for use on specific GM Trucks and SUV's. The # 20609 will ONLY fit models equipped with 3 Master Spline steering boxes. You MUST verify that your vehicle has 3 Master Splines. It is fairly common knowledge that larger tires increase the amount of wear and tear on a vehicle. Rare Parts designed their line of Extreme Duty steering parts to withstand the added abuse that lifted and leveled trucks and SUV's place on the steering components. Our advice is spend a little more money and upgrade your vehicle with the Extreme Duty Pitman Arm. You will enjoy longer component life, better steering feel and improved tire wear. Rare Parts 20609
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- 2002-2006 Avalanche 2500
- 2003-2013 Express 2500/3500
- 2001-2011 Suburban 2500 & Yukon XL 2500
- 1999-2006 Silverado & Sierra 4x4 Only
- 2001-2007 Silverado & Sierra 1500HD
- 1999-2004 Silverado & Sierra 2500
- 2001-2010 GM Silverado & Sierra 2500HD
- 2001-2007 GM Silverado & Sierra 3500
- 2007-2010 GM Silverado & Sierra 3500HD
- 2003-2009 Hummer H2 SUV & SUT
The Rare Parts Extreme Duty Pitman Arm features a cold headed 30MM full ball stud that eliminates binding between the pitman and idler arm. The ball and pin are made using SAE 4140 material that is Induction through hardened and annealed. This hardening provides extreme wear resistance. The forged and heat treated housing has been increased in size to offer maximum strength. And to make servicing easier the grease fitting has been relocated for easy access. And something that we really like about the Rare Parts 20609... it is Made in the USA!
You have no items to compare.