Rare Parts Extreme Duty Pitman Arm (4 Spline)
Rare Parts prides itself on its unique manufacturing process for its high-quality Diamond Series chassis parts, all of which meet or exceed original equipment specifications. A few features of our Diamond Series parts include forged versus stamped housings, greaseable verses non-greaseable, tighter machining tolerances, additional stud swing when necessary, and proper heat treatment of ball studs and mating components. Every Diamond Series part is individually tested and inspected in our facility prior to being sold, ensuring that you are purchasing the safest and highest quality chassis parts available.
4 Master Spline Version
- Cold headed 30MM full ball stud - eliminates binding between pitman and idler arm
- Induction through hardened and annealed SAE 4140 stud provides extreme wear resistance
- Heat treated steel race
- Powder metal upper bearing
- SAE 1541 forged and heat treated housing with increased size for maximum strength
- Relocated grease fitting for easy access
- Made in the USA
NOTE: Please check the pitman arm on your vehicle. This part fits Gear Boxes With 4 Master Splines Only. If your Vehicle Has 3 Master Splines See Part Number 20609
You have no items to compare.