Radflo 2.5″ Front Coil-Over System for 2010+ Dodge Ram 1500
The Radflo 2.5″ front coil-over system for the Dodge Ram 1500 offers unparalleled performance and ride quality. Whether you choose the remote reservoir shocks or the Radflo 26 setting compression adjusters your Ram will be able to handle any terrain. The front coil-overs utilize world renown Eibach springs and are adjustable from 1” – 3” of lift height. This allows for more ground clearance and the use of larger tires. The recommended tire size is 305X70R17 on a 17” wheel.Radflo engineers spent countless hours testing for the best spring rate and custom shock valving.
This combination of spring rate and valving offers incredible dampening characteristics. This kit is completely bolt in utilizing the stock mounts and hardware.Because all shocks wear out eventually, we designed every single component to be easily serviced or replaced. Even the individual valve shims can be changed to fine-tune damping performance.
Our highly experienced technicians can perform these services, or you can service the shocks yourself for immediate results.
- Body: SSID alloy steel tube
- Rod: Mirror polished Nitro Steel®
- Rod Guide: CNC machined bronze, Teflon® coating
- Seal Combination: Quad-Ring® and lip seal, rebuildable
- Piston: Radflo aluminum Freeflo™ racing piston
- Valving: Self-adjusting, velocity-sensitive deflective disc, consumer or factory tunable
- Oil: Radflo high-temp foam resistant suspension fluid
- Pressurization: Nitrogen gas, 200 psi
- Mounting: OE location and hardware
- Body Caps & Eyelets: CNC machined 6061 or 7075 aluminum, black anodizing
- Springs: Eibach® coil springs supplied on coil-over shocks
- Coil-Over Hardware: CNC machined aluminum with Nylatron® spring sliderFinish Mirror polished, clear cadmium plating
- Service: Consumer or factory serviceable
2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
Radflo 2.5" Ram CoilOver
You have no items to compare.