Pit Bull 33x12.50 15LT Growler
Circumferential groove channels
The latest extreme tire design by the same Pit Bull Extreme TeamTM that brought you the long-time proven Pit Bull lines of bias Champion tires for serious trail riding and off-road terrains
All Bite No Bark noise resistant technology with stepped Lugs. Aid in lateral traction and stability. We've been using stepped lugs on our designs since 2002.
Over-The-Shoulder Lugs & Sidewall Traction
Designed using our Fang Technology that wrap down the sidewall and add extra strength & traction to the shoulder & sidewall areas. Our Pit Bull Extreme Team TM designs with a purpose, and one benefit of our Staggered Over-the-Shoulder lugs is to help reduce excessive drag. Smart, huh?
Pit Bull Tire Features:
- Large tread blocks.Mean better stability and enhanced handling at high speeds.
- Aggressive Tread Block Design. Multiple varied independent tread blocks combine the best of the on and off-road worlds.
- Integrated Sidewall ProtectorsHelp to ward off sidewall cuts & abrasions.
- Chip & Tear Resistant Rubber CompoundConstruction/rubber designed using Tear It Up Technology
- Wide voids. Easy cleanout and aid in reducing hydroplaning.
- Deep lugs. Designed for excellent cleanout.
- Sipes. Strategically placed for maximum traction and easy cleanout.
- Cool sidewall designs. Different style lettering on either side and other Tire Tattoos.
Tear it up Technology
What’s Tear It Up Technology? You can't tell from looking at our tires. Its our secret on why our tires are so cut resistant, puncture resistant and heat resistant. Which translates into a longer lasting tire providing many hours of hassle-free Off-Road pleasure.
Why buy PitBull Tires ?
We can go on and on pointing out all the small details of why our tires are great blah blah blah. Seriously just find someone using our tires and see for yourself. An ad is an ad and all companies try to tell you how great their tires are blah blah blah the proof is in the pudding. Words are words, but actions are true!
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.