Old Man Emu 2-2.25" Suspension Lift for 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK (2 Door)
When it comes to suspension lift kits, it’s not size that matters, it’s effectiveness. While most brands measure their kits in inches; the Old Man Emu NitroCharger Sport Suspension System is measured in performance! This complete, fully-integrated suspension kit is custom designed, tested and proven for your specific vehicle and driving needs.
The heart of the OME system is the set of NitroCharger Sport Shocks. Featuring a twin-tube/mono-tube hybrid design and triple-stage valving, Sport shocks deliver a firm, snappy ride that’s sporty on and off the road. Plus, the heavy-gauge tubes provide serious protection from rock and debris damage.
Old Man Emu includes everything you need to lift all four corners of your rig. Custom-matched shocks, struts, springs, bushings and hardware are tested, modified and retested for each vehicle until perfect. Plus, you choose between heavy-load and light-load kits, each carefully engineered to dramatically improve on- and off-road ride, handling and control.
What’s more, Old Man Emu backs your NitroCharger Sport Suspension System with a 3-year, 35,000-mile warranty.
- Do not fit more than one trim spacer per coil spring.
- Fitment of panhard rod extension bracaket is not mandatroy, but fitment will improve ride.
- Bump stop extensions are required to fit 35" tires.
- OMEJK2DLKS and OMEJK2DHKS contains Nitrocharger Sport shocks. These are a firmer ride.
- OMEJK2DLK and OMEJK2DHK contains Nitrocharger shocks.
- Fitment of OMESD48 steering damper requires relocation bracket part # FK50
- Due to variations in vehicle weights, trim packs are included to adjust the right height.
- When fitting larger tires, aftermarket wheels with great offset make be required to clear swaybar links and control arms.
- 2012 models require exhaust modification to clear crossmember.
- Complete high-performance suspension kit customized specifically for your vehicle
- Includes everything to lift all four corners: shocks, struts, springs, bushings, hardware etc.
- Carefully engineered shock & spring combinations dramatically improve ride, handling and control
- NitroCharger Sport shocks deliver a firm, snappy, sporty on & off road ride
- Shocks feature a twin-tube/mono-tube hybrid design and triple-stage valving
- Super-durable shock bodies deflect debris with ease
- Extensive testing guarantees a terrific ride and the safest vehicle handling possible
- Choose from Heavy Load or Light Load kits
- Heavy Load Kit: designed for vehicles with heavy bumpers, winches, spare tires, racks, jerry cans, etc.
- Light Load Kit: designed for factory-weight vehicles
- Crafted, tested and proven in Australia’s vast, rugged off-road terrain
- Your Old Man Emu NitroCharger Sport Suspension Systems is backed by a 3-year, 35,000-mile warranty
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
ARB OMEJK2DLKS or ARB OMEJK2DHKS
Old Man Emu
1 - 5 Reviews
David | 2014-12-27 13:16:41
Very PleasedVery happy with lift. Bought the Heavy, I have aftermarket bumper with winch. 2.5" in front and 3" in back, but replacing rear bumper soon. Lift took a mechanic 6 hours to install. He had to compress each spring to get them to slip into place. Glad I had them do it.
Very firm driving, but I don't get rattle as much as stock.
You have no items to compare.