Old Man Emu 1.5" Suspension System for 1983-1993 Land Rover Defender 110
- Fully-integrated high-performance suspension kit customized specifically for your vehicle
- Includes everything for a complete lift: shocks, struts, springs, bushings, hardware etc.
- Carefully engineered shock & spring combinations dramatically improve ride, handling and control
- Classic NitroCharger shocks deliver a soft, supple on & off road ride
- Super-durable shock bodies deflect debris with ease
- Extensive testing guarantees a great ride and safe vehicle handling
- Choose from Heavy Load or Light Load kits:
- Heavy Load Kit: designed for vehicles with heavy bumpers, winches, spare tires, racks, jerry cans, etc.
- Light Load Kit: designed for factory-weight vehicles
- Crafted, tested and proven in Australia’s vast, rugged off-road terrain
- Your Old Man Emu NitroCharger Suspension System is backed by a 2-year, 24,000-mile warranty
There are two types of suspension lift kits: those for show and those for go. And, when you measure your suspension lift in performance and not inches, go for the Old Man Emu NitroCharger Suspension System. This complete, fully-integrated suspension kit is custom designed, tested and proven for your specific vehicle and driving needs.
The secret behind this OME system is the classic NitroCharger Shocks. Featuring superb structural integrity and multi-stage compression valving, Sport shocks deliver OME’s classic soft & supple ride both on and off road. Plus, the heavy-gauge tubes provide serious protection from rock and debris damage.
Old Man Emu includes everything it takes to lift all four corners of your rig. Custom-matched shocks, struts, springs, bushings and hardware are tested, modified and retested for each vehicle until perfect. Plus, you choose between heavy-load and light-load kits, each carefully engineered to dramatically improve on- and off-road ride, handling and control. Best yet, Old Man Emu backs your NitroCharger Suspension System with a 2-year, 24,000-mile warranty.
- #2752 coil has a softer spring rate than OE coil. This is to provide improved ride quality with light loads only.
- Where original springs have an inner helper coil, be sure to refit helper coil when installing OME coils.
- #N45F shocks are suggested to be used with #2761 springs.
- #N27 shocks are suggested to be used with #2752 springs.
1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
ARB2761, ARB2767, ARB2766, ARBN45F
Old Man Emu
You have no items to compare.