JKS Wrangler YJ, 1987-1995, Budget Motor Mount Lift
Budget Motor Mount Lift Features
- Simple, unique 1 in. spacer raises OE front motor mounts on chassis
- Improves rear driveline angles by tilting transfer case output shaft towards the rear axle
- Re-aligns engine fan with radiator shroud for maximum cooling efficiency
- Provides the benefits of raised motor mounts while retaining the soft OE rubber bushings for maximum vibration absorption
- Machined from a solid block of premium T061-T6 aluminum alloy and anodized to prevent oxidation
- Easily installed, bolt-on kit includes zinc-plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Compatible with 4.0L, 4.2L and 2.5L engines
1 Compatible with 4.2L, 4.0L or 2.5L engine only.
2 Must be installed in conjunction with a body lift.
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.