JKS Wrangler TJ, 1997-2006, Budget Motor Mount Lift
Budget Motor Mount Lift Features
- Simple, unique 1 in. spacer raises OE front motor mounts on chassis
- Improves rear driveline angles by tilting transfer case output shaft towards the rear axle
- Re-aligns engine fan with radiator shroud for maximum cooling efficiency
- Provides the benefits of raised motor mounts while retaining the soft OE rubber bushings for maximum vibration absorption
- Machined from a solid block of premium T061-T6 aluminum alloy and anodized to prevent oxidation
- Easily installed, bolt-on kit includes zinc-plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Compatible with 4.0L, 2.5L and 2.4L engines
1 Compatible with 4.0L, 2.5L or 2.4L engine only.
2 Must be installed in conjunction with a body lift.
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.