JKS Wrangler JK, 2007-2014, Stabilizer Tie Rod Mount
Stabilizer Tie Rod Mount Features
- Heavy-duty bracket precisely positions steering stabilizer mounting point on tie rod
- High-torque U-bolt straps greatly increase grip on tie rod, and robust stabilizer mounting stud accepts any 5/8 in. ID bushing
- Multiple mounting configurations ensure maximum versatility and eliminates binding of stabilizer shaft caused by misaligned mounting points
- Low-profile design easily clears aftermarket and oversized differential covers
- Easy bolt-on solution to leading cause of premature steering damper failure
- Fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
1 Not compatible with OE steering stabilizer - Requires aftermarket stabilizer with 5/8 in. ID bushing.
2 Not compatible with Rock Krawler Heavy Duty PRO tie rod. Diameter of tie rod must be 1-1/2 in. or smaller.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.