JKS Wrangler JK, 2007-2014, Quicker Disconnect, Fits 2.5"-6.0" Lift
Quicker Swaybar Disconnect Features
- Fits vehicles with 2.5"-6.0" Lift Only
- Gain up to 30 percent more axle articulation by disconnecting your front swaybar
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Dramatically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Variable length design adapts to your vehicle and future modifications
- Convenient grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication for smooth, silent operation
- Stainless tapered mounting posts and self-align bushings allow you to connect or disconnect on unlevel surfaces
- Spherical bushings provide unrestricted 360 degrees of rotation and 11 degrees of misalignment capability
- Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
1 Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.
2 Some vehicles may require extended front brake hoses or other modifications to compensate for additional suspension travel.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Special Fitment Notes
You have no items to compare.