JKS Wrangler JK, 2007-2014, Brake Line Relocation Bracket
Brake Line Relocation-Drop Brackets
- Perfect for any JK owner that has a modified off-the-shelf or custom lift on their Jeep.
- Fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Factory-like locating tab which locks in the position on the frame and to the brake line.
- This kit relocates both front and rear brake lines.
- Maintains adequate slack with front shocks that have up to 26.5” extend length.
- Maintains adequate slack with rear shocks that have up to 28.5” extend length.
- Inexpensive, convenient, complete kit.
- Hardware is included for a quick and easy upgrade.
1 Designed to work with most vehicle setups up to 4.5” of lift.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.