JKS Rear Hydrualic Bump Shock for 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK
Jeep vehicles are particularly susceptible to bottoming out due to the number of variables that affect wheel rate. For instance, the suspension on a Jeep may be able to traverse a bump in the road at 20mph with no problem at all. But the same vehicle driven at a speed of 40mph is more likely to bottom out due to the additional rate of compression. Similarly, increasing the vehicles sprung weight by adding a heavy bumper, winch or cargo will significantly reduce the amount of force required to bottom out the suspension.
Hydraulic BumpShock Features
- Compact secondary shock absorber prevents suspension from bottoming out and protects vehicle from harmful stress loads
- Cushions harsh suspension impacts for dramatically improved passenger comfort at high speeds
- Progressively increases damping resistance as suspension reaches maximum compression
- Replaces the inferior OE rubber bump stops with velocity-sensitive hydraulic dampers
- Improves ride quality and towing stability when supporting heavy loads
- Increases driver control and confidence in the roughest off-road conditions
- Clear cadmium finish protects surface from corrosion and maintains sleek appearance
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Installation is not reversible and must only be performed by experienced mechanic or fabricator.
- Installation requires vehicle modifications.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.