JKS Rear Upper Adjustable Control Arm for 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK
JKS Manufacturing Forged Series Adjustable Control Arms. These new arms follow a traditional Jeep adjustable arm design utilizing a forged adjustable flex end and jam nut setup for adjusting the length. The forged end is fully rebuildable and greaseable. 1-1/4”-12 threads provide ultimate strength and fine-tune adjustability. The arms are made from DOM tubing and incorporate a unique hex shaped weld-in threaded bung for easy tightening of the jam nut. The arms also feature factory style rubber bushings at the non-adjustable ends for quite, maintenance-free operation. All arms are CNC formed for proper tire, frame and axle mount clearance. The durable and sleek all-black paint scheme provides a clean look. The small JKS oval decal lets everyone know you bought the best. All arms are designed for lift heights of 0-6”. These new kits are a great together or as a complement to the JKS adjustable rotating arms in most any existing suspension system.
Forged Series Adjustable Length Upper Control Arm Features
- Adjustable arm design utilizing a forged adjustable flex end and jam nut.
- Forged end is fully rebuildable and greaseable.
- 1”-14 threads provide ultimate strength and fine-tune adjustability.
- Factory style rubber bushings at the non-adjustable ends for quite, maintenance-free operation.
- CNC formed for proper tire, frame and axle mount clearance.
- Compatible with 0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift and OE attachment points
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
You have no items to compare.