JKS Rear Trackbar Relocation Bracket 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK
Adjusting the rotation of the axle housing is a popular modification on short wheelbase Jeeps. This is most commonly performed to improve driveline angles after the suspension has been lifted and a CV-type driveshaft installed. Unfortunately, this also forces the axle-mounted track bar bracket out of alignment and places tremendous pressure on the entire track bar assembly. The constant stress weakens the factory mounting brackets and causes the track bar bushings to wear out very quickly.
Trackbar Relocation Bracket Features
- Heavy-duty reinforcement bracket attaches directly to factory track bar mount on axle housing
- Relocates mounting point 4.0 in. higher to reduce trackbar operating angle and improve handling at high speeds
- Angled design corrects geometry on lifted vehicles with rotated axle housing or CV-type driveshaft to eliminate binding and premature bushing wear
- Economical bolt-on solution minimizes risk of track bar failure on the trail
- Protective powder coat finish resists corrosion
- Requires 2.0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift.
- Vehicles lifted over 3.0 in. must be equipped with adjustable rear track bar [JKS PN: OGS159 or equivalent] and/or adjustable upper control arms.
- Compatible with double cardan (U-joint) CV-type or OE Rzeppa-joint driveshaft.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
- Will not work with OME rear spring.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.