JKS Rear Lower Control Arms for 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK
Fixed Length Lower Control Arm; Rear; Fixed length suspension link; 2" x 1/4" wall DOM Steel tube body; Powdercoated; Bolt-on; Pair
Fixed Length Lower Control Arm Features
- Superior strength compared to OEM control arms and can be used with OEM upper control arms.
- Stock arm length allows for proper drive line angles and ensures that the tire stays centered in the wheel well when the suspension is fully compressed.
- Made from 2" x 1/4" wall DOM tubing.
- Premium Clevite® brand rubber bushings absorb noise and reduce vibrations for a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Durable powdercoat finish provides excellent protection from corrosion and debris.
- Also Fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Compatible with 0 to 4.5 in. suspension lift and OE attachment points.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.