JKS Pro Front Adjustable Coil Spring Spacers for Jeep Wrangler TJ, Grand Cherokee ZJ and Cherokee XJ
Choosing the ideal coil springs for your Jeep is never easy, and once you've made your decision it's even more difficult to change your mind. To choose correctly, a seemingly infinite number of variables must be considered. Just a few of the more important variables include: vehicle weight, tire clearance, ride quality, lift height, and shock valving. Failing to consider any of these variables virtually guarantees that vehicle performance and comfort will suffer. Even if you're lucky enough to choose correctly the first time, statistics show that most Jeep enthusiasts will make future alterations that render the existing springs incompatible.
ACOS Pro Adjustable Coil Spacer Features
- Variable length coil spring spacer allows convenient ride height adjustments without removing any suspension components
- Adjustable lift height from 1-3/8" to 3-1/4"
- Compensates for uneven load distribution, spring settling, and sagging
- Instantly increases vehicle ride height upon installation for immediate benefits
- Hydraulic bump shock progressively raises compression damping to prevent suspension from bottoming out
- Increases vehicle stability and handling on all types of terrain and at any speed
- Improves ride quality and towing stability when supporting heavy loads
- Most vehicles require additional parts or modifications to accommodate the immediate increase in ride height.
- Installation requires vehicle modifications - refer to instructions.
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.