JKS Heavy Duty Front Adjustable Track Bar for Jeep Wrangler TJ, Cherokee XJ and Grand Cherokee ZJ (3"+ Lift)
The trackbar controls lateral movement of the axle housing. It is attached to the chassis and axle on opposite sides of the vehicle with flexible mounting points to accommodate suspension travel. Unfortunately, the fixed length of the OE trackbar won't accommodate ride height adjustments. Changing the distance between mounting points forces the axle housing out of alignment with the rest of the vehicle. Unless corrected, this condition will place unnecessary stress on related suspension and steering components, create alignment problems, and prevent proper suspension & swaybar disconnect operation.
Fits The Following Applications:
- 1993-1998 Grand Cherokee ZJ
- 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ
- 1984 Cherokee XJ / Comanche MK
HD Adjustable Trackbar Features:
- Superior quality, extra heavy-duty replacement for original fixed length panhard rod
- Variable length design properly aligns axle housing with chassis and prevents undue stress on related components
- Fine adjustment threads enable ultra precise axle positioning
- Extremely strong DOM tube construction utilizes OE bends for correct geometry and clearance
- Spherical urethane bushing for unrestricted travel and high performance urethane for steering responsiveness
- Zinc plated and powder coated for protection from corrosion and debris
- Requires 3.0 in. suspension lift or greater.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
- Intended for severe duty applications.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.