JKS Front Upper Adjustable Control Arm for Jeep Wrangler TJ. Grand Cherokee ZJ, and Cherokee XJ
A combination of upper and lower suspension arms position and control axle movement on most coil sprung Jeeps.
The fixed-length OE suspension arms are bolted to the chassis and axle through rubber bushings to help reduce the transfer of noise into the vehicle. The rubber bushings also absorb torsional forces created by the suspension arms off-road.
Aftermarket suspension arms and bushings that are less flexible will over-stress the chassis and axle mounting brackets and should not be installed. Yet many manufacturers provide these components with their suspension kits to save money.
Adjustable Upper Control Arm Features
- Variable length suspension arm is easily adjusted for proper positioning of axle housing and pinion angle
- Finely threaded shaft allows ultra precise adjustments and rotates on internal brass bearing for smooth operation and excellent longevity
- Convenient grease fitting allows easy lubrication of moving parts, while a spring-loaded, crankshaft type seal prevents moisture and debris contamination
- Premium replaceable rubber bushings absorb noise and reduce vibrations for a quiet, comfortable ride
- Heavy gauge steel body and a solid shaft construction for unbeatable strength and reliability
- Durable powdercoat finish and zinc plating provide excellent protection from corrosion and debris
- Compatible with 0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift and OE attachment points.
Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler TJ/LJ
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.