JKS Front Trackbar Brace for 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK
In spite of all its improvements over previous models, the 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK is not entirely without fault. One particularly troublesome problem involves inadequate bracing of the factory track bar brackets. A startling number of vehicles have been disabled on the trail when the factory track bar bracket separated from the axle housing without notice. Vehicle owners have reported this problem on both axle housings, and although it occurs more commonly on modified applications, it can also affect stock vehicles.
FAB Front Trackbar Brace Features
- Heavy-duty bracket reinforces and prevents catastrophic failure of weak OE trackbar mount
- Welds directly to OE mount and axle housing at multiple points to provide extremely strong and permanent solution
- Secondary trackbar mounting hole accommodates high-clearance steering conversions
- Smooth, snag-free bottom skid plate slides easily over obstacles
- Precision cut from premium grade steel and CNC formed for accurate fitment
- Ready-to-paint bare metal finish
- Requires 2.0 in. suspension lift or greater.
- Requires Adjustable Trackbar [JKS PN: OGS121] if existing trackbar interferes with steering damper.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
You have no items to compare.