JKS Comanche MJ, 1986 -1991, 4x4 Posi-Lok
"The Original" 4x4 Posi-Lok Features
4x4 Posi-Lok Positive Axle Engagement System replaces the vacuum actuator with a cable operated actuator that puts the driver in control of the engagement from inside the cab. After engaging the transfer case, a one inch pull of the 4x4 Posi-Lok cable connects the right front axle to the intermediate shaft using the shift collar and fork, and 4-wheel drive is engaged!
- Replaces vacuum 4WD actuator
- Positive 4WD engagement
- Discreet dash mounting system
- Cast Aluminum housing for central disconnect system
- Complete wiring system to ensure the 4WD dash indicator light functions properly
- Easy to follow instructions
1 Works with Dana 30 Central Axle Disconnect; stock applications
2 Fits vehicles with over 3.0" Lift
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.