JKS Adjustable Hydraulic Bump Shocks for Adjsutable Coil Spacers
Jeep vehicles are particularly susceptible to bottoming out due to the number of variables that affect wheel rate. For instance, the suspension on a Jeep may be able to traverse a bump in the road at 20mph with no problem at all. But the same vehicle driven at a speed of 40mph is more likely to bottom out due to the additional rate of compression. Similarly, increasing the vehicles sprung weight by adding a heavy bumper, winch or cargo will significantly reduce the amount of force required to bottom out the suspension.
Hydraulic BumpShock Features
- Converts ACOS PN: 2210 or 2570 to ACOS Pro;
JKS PN: 2210 or 2570 - sold separately
- Compact secondary shock absorber prevents suspension from bottoming out and protects vehicle from harmful stress loads
- Cushions harsh suspension impacts for dramatically improved passenger comfort at high speeds
- Progressively increases damping resistance as suspension reaches maximum compression
- Replaces the urethane bump stop on certain ACOS models with velocity-sensitive hydraulic dampers
- Improves ride quality and towing stability when supporting heavy loads
- Increases driver control and confidence in the roughest off-road conditions
- Clear cadmium finish protects surface from corrosion and maintains sleek appearance
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Installation requires ACOS PN: 2210 or 2570 - sold separately.
- Does not fit ACOS PN 2200 or 2550.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.