JKS Adjustable Front Track Bar for 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
The trackbar controls lateral movement of the axle housing. It is attached to the chassis and axle on opposite sides of the vehicle with flexible mounting points to accommodate suspension travel. Unfortunately, the fixed length of the OE trackbar won't accommodate ride height adjustments. Changing the distance between mounting points forces the axle housing out of alignment with the rest of the vehicle. Unless corrected, this condition will place unnecessary stress on related suspension and steering components, create alignment problems, and prevent proper suspension & swaybar disconnect operation.
Jeep Wrangler Adjustable Track Bar Features
- Superior quality replacement for original fixed length panhard rod
- Variable length design properly aligns axle housing with chassis and prevents undue stress on related components
- Fine adjustment threads enable ultra precise axle positioning
- Extremely strong DOM tube construction utilizes OE bends for correct geometry and clearance
- Premium grade rubber bushings ensure long-lasting comfort and quietness
- Zinc plated and powder coated for protection from corrosion and debris
- Requires 1.0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
- Not compatible with frame-mounted track bar drop brackets.
Product Option - Heavy Duty Trackbar Bracket
Heavy-duty bracket reinforces and prevents catastrophic failure of weak OE trackbar mount. Welds directly to OE mount and axle housing at multiple points to provide extremely strong and permanent solution.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
You have no items to compare.