J.W. Speaker TS3000V LED Driving Light
Features & Benefits
- 60,000 max. candela (Driving Beam); 117,500 max. candela (Pencil Beam)
- Available in a 12-24V DC configuration
- Driving or pencil beam pattern options
- Your choice of glass or hardcoated polycarbonate lens
- Polycarbonate lens cover snaps on to protect the lamp when not in use
- Rugged solid state LEDs can withstand shock & vibration
- Long-lasting LEDs mean never having to replace another bulb again!
- Die-cast aluminum housing provides maximum protection
- Universal mount
- Driving beam is available in DOT-compliant and ECE-compliant configurations.
- Optional lens covers now available in amber, blue or clear! (see Photo Gallery)
- Now available in your choice of black or silver housing! (see Photo Gallery)
- Lens Pattern : Driving or Pencil Beam
- Lens Material : Glass or Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Warranty: 4-year Limited Warranty
- Housing Material : Die-Cast Aluminum
- Mounting Hardware: (x1) M10 x 1.50 x 40mm Mounting Bolt
- Mounting : Universal Mount
- Connector: Integrated 2-Pin Deutsch Weather-Proof Socket (DT04-2P)
- Mating Connector: 2-Pin Deutsch Weather-Proof Plug (DT06-2S)
- Weight: 3.0lbs.Shipping Weight: 3.5lbs.
- Driving Beam 12-24V DC Input 3.25 Amps @ 12V DC1.50 Amps @ 24V DC
- Pencil Beam12-24V DC Input3.70 Amps @ 12V DC1.65 Amps @ 24V DC
- FMVSS 108 CMVSS 108ECE Reg. 112 (Class B High Beam (Driving Beam Only))
- Sealed to IP67
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.