Icon Vehicle Dynamics Power Steering Solution Ford Raptor Power Steering Reservoir w/ Cooler (PSS4007)
Power Steering Solution
Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Power Steering Reservoir Upgrade w/ Cooler Option
After hours of testing and offroad abuse on the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Ford F-150 SVT Raptor we felt solution was needed to further improve the overall performance and function of the OE steering system. When pushing this vehicle to its maximum potential it was apparent that the factory power steering system would develop aeration and lead to a foaming of the fluid in the OE reservoir accompanied with a loud fluid whining or "growling" noise. These symptoms would ultimately lead to reduced life and performance of the steering rack. Power Steering Solution has developed a high performance billet aluminum reservoir that not only increases the overall fluid volume, but includes an anti-cavitation valve as well. The combination of cutting edge design and engineering has led to an easy to install bolt on reservoir upgrade that installs within 30 minutes, in the OEM location, with factory hoses and hardware. The CNC machined power steering reservoir also includes a threaded o-ring cap with a 12psi pop off valve to eliminate increased pressure build during extreme use conditions.
For additional heat dissipation this package includes an inline power steering cooler that is mounted in direct air flow through the front grill. This cooler mounts to the core support and is tucked up high so radiator cooling is not compromised.
• Direct bolt in replacement w/ no additional components required (additional fluid supplied)
• CNC machined from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
• Threaded o-ring cap w/ 12psi pop off valve
• Built in anti-cavitation valve designed to eliminate fluid ariation / foaming
• Increased power steering reservoir fluid volume with increased flow
• Inline cooler for additional heat dissipation
• High end AN fittings for factory-like seal to OEM power steering lines
• Made in the USA
• Bolts on easily with basic hand tools
• Includes additional fluid required for installation
(QTY - 1) - Fully assembled & ready to install PSS reservoir
(QTY - 1) - Power steering cooler with fittings and hoses
(QTY - 1) - Qt. PSS power steering fluid
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
Icon Vehicle Dynamics
You have no items to compare.