Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2007 - Current Tundra Billet Aluminum Uniball Upper Control Arm System (58560)
We are proud to announce the release of the Billet Aluminum Uniball Upper Control Arm System for the 2007 - Current Toyota Tundra’s. These control arms will enhance the handling and articulation of the Tundra’s Suspension. They are constructed of 6061 Aluminum and C.N.C. Machined for precise suspension geometry. The PTFE Lined Uniball Bearings installed in the arms articulate much more than the stock ball joint and are much more durable. Instead of the normal polyurethane bushings found on most aftermarket controls arms, PTFE Lined Rod Ends are used, for smoother, quieter operation that insures minimal deflection for accurate and stable handling.
- 100% Made in the U.S.A
- 6061 Aluminum Construction
- On Truck Adjustability for Improved Caster and Camber
- Spherical Rod Ends
- 1" Stainless PTFE Lined Uniball Bearings
- Recessed Uniball with Low Profile High Misalignment Spacers
- 17-4 Heat Treated Stainless Steel Taper Adapter
- Uniball Dust Cover to Prevent Premature Wear
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling,cutting or welding necessary for install
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
Icon Vehicle Dynamics
You have no items to compare.