Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2007 - Current Tundra 2.5" Piggy Back Reservoir 4-6" Lift Rear Shock (57721)
These 2.5" Diameter Piggyback Manifold Shocks are a great way to add more performance and a much better ride quality to your rear suspension. These shocks are specifically valved to give the '07 to Current Tundra and are fine are tuned for better performance than our standard 2.0 Mono-tube Shocks. These shocks are extended length to be used on 6" - 7" sub-frame kits.
These Shocks are sold INDIVIDUALLY.
- Low Profile Billet Top Cap
- Stem Top Design for O.E. Fitment and Optimum Wheel Travel
- ICON Vehicle Dynamics "Bump Zone" For an Addtional 20% Increase in Compression and Rebound the last two inches of Travel
- Billet Aluminum Swivel Manifold Design Allows for Optimum Reservoir Positioning for Tire and Suspension Clearance
- Reservoir Eliminates Shock Fade and Increases Wheel Travel
- Lifetime guarantee that coil springs won’t sag
- Two Stage Disogrin Seals for Pro Longed Lifespan and Maximum Durability
- Durable Spherical Bearings Eliminate Unwanted Deflection
- 7/8" NitroSteel Shaft prevents pitting and rust better than any chrome shaft
- 100%Bolt-on system - no drilling,cutting or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
Icon Vehicle Dynamics
You have no items to compare.