Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2003 - 2009 4Runner Suspension System - Stage 5 (53055)
This Stage 5 System for the 2003-Current 4Runner is the best over all handling bolt on suspension system you can install. It will handle any terrain you can throw at it. The ride quality on the street is unsurpassed and the performance offroad is incredible. The Front Remote Reservoir Coil-over shocks give the 4runner's Front suspension longevity and great heat dissipation through any terrain you try cross. Match these with the rear Piggyback shocks and coil-springs, along with the Billet Upper Arms and Billet Lower Links. You have the best after market suspension system, by far, for the 2003-Current Toyota 4Runner. Recommended tire size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 5" back spacing.
Stage 5 System Contents:
- 58551 - Billet Upper Control Arm Kit
- 58735 - Remote Reservoir Extended Travel Coil-over Shock Kit ( 5-8747 for 2010 Models)
- 52700 - 2" Lift Rear Coil-spring Kit
- 57710 x 2 - ICON VS Series Rear PiggyBack Reservoir Shocks
- 54000 - Billet Aluminum Lower Rear Trailing Arm Kit
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
Icon Vehicle Dynamics
You have no items to compare.