Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2000 - 2006 Tundra 2.5" Diameter Piggyback Reservoir 0-2" Lift Rear Shocks (57715)
These 2.5" Diameter Piggyback Manifold Shocks are a great way to add more performance and a much better ride quality to your rear suspension. These shocks are specifically valved to give the 2000-2006 Tundra and are fine are tuned for better performance than our standard 2.0 Mono-tube Shocks.
These Shocks are sold INDIVIDUALLY.
- Low Profile Billet Top Cap
- Stem Top Design for O.E. Fitment and Optimum Wheel Travel
- ICON Vehicle Dynamics "Bump Zone" For an Addtional 20% Increase in Compression and Rebound the last two inches of Travel
- Reservoir Eliminates Shock Fade and Increases Wheel Travel
- Lifetime guarantee that coil springs won’t sag
- Two Stage Disogrin Seals for Prolonged Lifespan and Maximum Durability
- Durable Spherical Bearings Eliminate Unwanted Deflection
- 7/8" NitroSteel Shaft prevents pitting and rust better than any chrome shaft
- 100%Bolt-on system - no drilling,cutting or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
Icon Vehicle Dynamics
You have no items to compare.