Icon Vehicle Dynamics 1996 - 2004 Tacoma / 1996 - 2002 4Runner Ext. Travel Front Coil-over Shock Kit (58615)
These adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your 4Runner's front suspension. These coil-over’s are meant to be installed with an aftermarket uniball upper control arm kit to ensure the proper amount of wheel travel and to prevent premature ball joint wear. Recommended tire size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 4.5" back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0" - 3"
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8" PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5" shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- 100% Made in the USA
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
Icon Vehicle Dynamics
You have no items to compare.