Husky Swing-Away Spare Tire Carrier for Jeep Wrangler TJ
Form and function. The Husky Swing-Away Tire Carrier boasts the most innovative, easy-to-use, user-friendly, locking latch mechanism in the aftermarket tire carrier industry. What sets this tire carrier apart from the rest? An easy to use, spring-loaded handle with a built-in lock, and a stainless steel latching mechanism. It features a “slam shut” design, so you don’t have to fumble around with a difficult latch in foul weather! That’s not all! Keep reading for more great features!
This high-quality rear bumper system features:
- Polyester powder coat for long-term rust protection
- Greasable bronze hinge which spans the full height of the bumper and swing-away arm
- Machined, stainless steel, spring-loaded latch mechanism with a lockable, easy-open handle
- Accomodations for factory 3rd brake light
- Eight frame mounting locations, two of which are frame tie-ins, keep the spare tire as close to the body as possible
- Rubber stop helps minimize vibrations
- Adjustable mounting arm facilitates four different tire positions: high, low, shallow, and deep
- Accepts stock plastic bumper end caps to retain the factory appearance
- Integrated 2" receiver serves as a vehicle recovery point (not rated for towing)
- Safely holds a 35" spare wheel/tire
- Hi-Lift Jack mounting location.
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.