GraBars for 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ - Blue
Wish you had some help getting in and out of your Jeep other then grabbing the steering wheel or your seats? Look no more... Our 3/4" solid steel (not tubing) GraBars are perfect for getting in & out of your Jeep, or for holding on while going down a trail.
Features & Benifits:
- Lifetime Warranty Defects & Workmanship
- 3⁄4” Solid Steel (not tubing)
- No Drilling, No Dismantling, Bolts Right Into existing OEM Holes
- Installs easily within minutes!
- Powder Coated (UV Protected)
- Made in the USA Keeping our Jobs at Home
- Assists in Entering & Exiting the Jeep
- Includes Dual Layer Rubber Grips
- Extremely Ridged, Not Flimsy like Velcro Handles
- One of the BEST modifications you will ever install on your Jeep! Period
Our GraBars do not require drilling, however if you have the plastic trim some modification may be required. See our installation instructions for more details listed below. Because they are solid steel they don't sway back and forth like other grab handles being offered by other vendors, and they are not in your way when getting in and out of the Jeep.
***NOTE: Some newer models (2004 - 2006) have plastic around the inside of the windshield frame. This must be removed or modified for the handles to be installed.***
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.