Gobi Stealth Roof Rack for 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK 2DR
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Fully welded construction prevents rattling.
- Pressure tested to eliminate open welds and rusting.
- Fully welded, traversable expanded metal deck for easy loading and securing of loads.
- 300lb. driving load capacity, 600 lbs. static load capacity. (Static load capacity typically for roof top tents and occupants.)
- Gray epoxy powder undercoat rust inhibitor.
- Black powder textured top coat for excellent protection against UV rays and road grime.
- Steel lasered and formed support brackets for superior support, durability and stamina under the heaviest loads, on and off road.
- 2 welded in 1-1/8” cross bars for all your accessory needs. Compatible with Yakima and Thule accessories.
- Front light bar supports up to 4 off road lights, available in STEALTH or RANGER versions.
- Stealth version provides a flat surface structure front to rear along roof rack’s highest surface level. (Great for canoes, boats, bikes, skies and large cargo carriers.)
- Rear light tabs support up to 2 off road lights. (1 per tab.)
- Available Rear Ladder for Roof rack access. 250lbs. capacity. Tilts back with roof rack.
- Roof rack specially designed to provide easy Tip Back for soft top retraction or hard top removal.
- Quick release attachment provides Tool Free roof rack retraction. This optional attachment is a must with soft top vehicles, providing quick and easy soft top access.
- Available Sun roof insert provides an additional 10 sq. feet of storage space with a 150 lbs. capacity.
- Hi-lift jack and Axe/Shovel attachments available. Designed so that the Axe/Shovel and Hi-Lift jack rest below the roof racks highest surface level while hugging closely to the roof rack reducing the potential of off road obstacle entanglements such as branches.
- Gobi roof racks and accessories have been Awarded Prestigious US Utility and Design patents with pending applications.
- No Drilling required! Uses existing body and frame mounting holes.
- Easy to follow step by step installation instructions.
- All stainless steel and grade 8 hardware used.
- Roof racks and accessories fully padded and boxed ready for domestic and international shipping.
- Made in the USA.
- Full 1 year limited warranty.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
You have no items to compare.