Gobi Ranger Roof Rack for 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK 4DR
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Fully welded construction prevents rattling.
- Pressure tested to eliminate open welds and rusting.
- Fully welded, traversable expanded metal deck for easy loading and securing of loads.
- 300lb. driving load capacity, 600 lbs. static load capacity. (Static load capacity typically for roof top tents and occupants.)
- Gray epoxy powder undercoat rust inhibitor.
- Black powder textured top coat for excellent protection against UV rays and road grime.
- Steel lasered and formed support brackets for superior support, durability and stamina under the heaviest loads, on and off road.
- 2 welded in 1-1/8” cross bars for all your accessory needs. Compatible with Yakima and Thule accessories.
- Front light bar supports up to 4 off road lights, available in STEALTH or RANGER versions.
- Ranger version provides the option for larger off road lights and rises 2” higher than the roof rack’s highest level surface. (Great for canoes, boats, bikes, skies and mid size to small cargo carriers.)
- Rear light tabs support up to 2 off road lights. (1 per tab.)
- Available Rear Ladder for Roof rack access. 250lbs. capacity. Tilts back with roof rack.
- Roof rack specially designed to provide easy Tip Back for soft top retraction or hard top removal.
- Quick release attachment provides Tool Free roof rack retraction. This optional attachment is a must with soft top vehicles, providing quick and easy soft top access.
- Available Sun roof insert provides an additional 10 sq. feet of storage space with a 150 lbs. capacity.
- Hi-lift jack and Axe/Shovel attachments available. Designed so that the Axe/Shovel and Hi-Lift jack rest below the roof racks highest surface level while hugging closely to the roof rack reducing the potential of off road obstacle entanglements such as branches.
- Gobi roof racks and accessories have been Awarded Prestigious US Utility and Design patents with pending applications.
- No Drilling required! Uses existing body and frame mounting holes.
- Easy to follow step by step installation instructions.
- All stainless steel and grade 8 hardware used.
- Roof racks and accessories fully padded and boxed ready for domestic and international shipping.
- Made in the USA.
- Full 1 year limited warranty.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
You have no items to compare.