Fuel Tool Gas Transfer System
The Fuel Tool is a quick, safe and easy way to transfer gas from one vehicle to another without the need of siphoning, carrying or searching for gas.
How does it work?
- A.) When your vehicle is idling, the fuel pump located inside the factory gas tank provides an excess supply of gas through the vehicles fuel line to the engine as shown below.
- B.) Once FUEL TOOL is connected to your vehicles fuel line the fuel pump now sends the excess supply of gas through the FUEL TOOL fuel line to the FUEL TOOL system allowing for up to *1.5 GALLONS PER MINUTE of fresh, filtered gas to be pumped Anytime, Anyplace.
Fuel tool benefits:
- Easy To Use
- No More Spilling Gas
- No More Storing Gas
- No More Stale Gas Issues
- No More Need For Gas Cans
- Access To A Larger Volume Of Gas
- Odor Free (when not in use)
- Housing: Solid 1/4” Anodized Aluminum
- Nozzle Body: Solid Aluminum
- Flow Control Valve: Solid Brass
- Fittings: Solid Brass
- Fuel line: Exceeds Automotive Standards
- Comfort Nozzle Grip: Chemical Resistant Rubber
- O-Ring Seals: Chemical Resistant Viton®
- Mounting Hardware:Stainless Steel & Black Oxide
- Dimensions: Length 15.75″ Width 4″ Height 6″
Fuel Tool Is:
- CARB Approved
- EPA Approved
- DOT Approved
- Static Discharge Equipped
You have no items to compare.