Fisher XV2™ V-Plow
Save your back and your time with a Fisher snowplow! Plows are also a great way to earn extra money during the winter season. We offer this plow with free shipping OR free installation! Order online or order over the phone. Please note that if you order online, we will either call or email you to confirm your vehicle's configuration so you get all the correct parts! Please confirm this plow will fit your vehicle by clicking here.
Come on, admit it. With the ability to change from V to straight to scoop mode, plowing snow with the XtremeV™ is kind of a rush. Fast hydraulics and the FISHER® trip-edge design mean you can get in your zone with no wake-up calls. And if getting the jobs done faster means you make more money, now that’s real power!
This plow is available in the following sizes: 7-1/2', 8-1/2', and 9-1/2 as well as Stainless Steel or Poly. Please call us for pricing and availability.
Flared V-Plow Wings
Available in 7½’, 8½’ and 9½’ widths in stainless steel or 8½’ and 9½’ widths in powder coated steel, the XV2™ V-plow blades soar from a 31” center height up to 39” at the outer edge on the 9’6” models. So whether you’re busting through the big drifts, carrying and stacking, or windrowing wide areas, these wings give you all the carrying capacity and snow rolling performance you need to get the job done fast.
Reinforced V-Plow Blade Structure
The XV2™ provides the proven structural features that FISHER® owners have come to expect, and so much more.
- Exclusive X-Bracing | Four vertical ribs plus eight x-bracing ribs provide diagonal reinforcement across the entire back of blade for superior structural rigidity
- Stronger Center Hinge | With three connection points for added strength
- Larger Center Hinge Pin | 1¼“ diameter heat-treated steel for more durability
- Bigger Lift Ram | 1¾“ diameter cylinder for more lifting power
- Improved T-Frame Design | For additional strength
Dual Trip Edge Protection
Like all FISHER® commercial-grade snow plows, each blade on the XV2™ features independent trip edge protection to get over bumps and obstacles, whether in vee, scoop, or straight-blade configuration, helping to protect the plow, the truck and the operator. Since only the edge trips, snow stays in front of the blade, so you can keep on going without dumping the entire load of snow.
Double-Acting Cylinders Standard
InstaLock double-acting cylinders are standard on the XV2™ allowing the operator to lock the wings together to use the V-plow in straight blade mode, with single button control. Double-acting cylinders also hold the wings firmly in place, for clean, efficient back dragging.
Steel Cover for Center Hinge
The steel top center gap cover and formed cutting edges reduce snow leakage in all blade positions.
Minute Mount® 2 Snow Plow Mounting System
The 100% mechanical design provides fast and easy hook-up, no tools required. And no electrical or hydraulic components to fail!
- Attachment arms and lower gear are flared both vertically and horizontally to make the drive-in connection easy.
- Simply raise the pin release handle, and push on the headgear to pop the pins into place
- Then raise the jack, snap it into place, and plug in the electrical connectors
- Includes chain lift system for higher stacking and safe emergency transport
At Fisher Engineering we build our own hydraulics for unmatched speed and durability. All critical components are fully enclosed for protection from the elements. Features include:
- Two-way poppet-style valves for a higher fluid flow volume than traditional 3- or 4-way spool valves
- Inverted hydraulic unit so constant warming from the electric motor helps maintain fluid viscosity
- Independently powered solenoids are grounded directly to the battery for reliability
- Hydraulic fluid fill and drain ports are easily accessible
- Standard double-acting cylinders provide best-in-class back dragging ability, holding wings firmly in place, while the built-in pressure relief helps protect from hidden obstructions
Chain Lift System
- With the chain lift system, you get instantaneous “float” when lowering the blade. Unrestricted, the blade can freely follow the contours of the plowing surface for a clean scrape.
- With the chain lift you can stack high because you’re not limited by the hydraulic ram stroke, unlike cylinder lift systems, which can only pull the snow plow up as far as the limits of the cylinder’s range.
- In the rare event of a hydraulic failure, you can push the snow plow up into a snow bank and “short chain” the snow plow by attaching it to the specially designed bracket and safely transport the snow plow back to the shop.
Universal In-Cab Controls
Choose between the convenient hand-held Fish-Stik® control or the compact joystick control for efficient, intuitive blade control.
- Fish-Stik Control - The convenient hand-held control with backlit directional buttons provides precise response. Features power “on” and “float” LED and automatic shut-off.
- Compact Joystick Control - The compact joystick control features a plug-in connector for easy removal and on/off indicator light.
One Truck. One Control. Any Plow.
With the FISHER® FLEET FLEX Electrical System, you have true fleet interchangeability. Unlike other manufacturers who require a different control for different plows, the FISHER FLEET FLEX system lets you operate all FISHER commercial-grade snow plows using ONE CONTROL.
- Fleet Interchangeability
- Programmable "soft-stop" and "one-touch" float
- Built-In SECURITY GUARD™ anti-theft system
STORM GUARD Baked-On Powder Coat
The industry’s best protection against wear and rust. The automated climate-controlled powder booth ensures uniform coverage to all surfaces. An epoxy primer enhances powder coat adhesion and improves corrosion resistance. Plus, our trademark FISHER® yellow finish was reformulated to maintain that new snow plow look even longer.
- The state-of-the-art reflector optics provide a smooth wide beam pattern that illuminates the entire plowing surface, with minimal glare above the lamp, especially during snowfall.
- 1,500 hour, H I 3, long-life headlamp bulb minimizes bulb replacement over the life of the lamp.
- Three-screw bulb access cover attachment and twist-in headlamp bulb makes replacement quick and easy.
- Lens is adhesive bonded to the reflector and the reflector is adhesive bonded to the housing, sealing out water that could potentially freeze and damage the assembly.
- Robust, two-stud mounting keeps the lamp in its original mounting position – even when subjected to the harshest shock and vibration forces.
Manufacture Part Number
Fisher XV2™ V-Plow
You have no items to compare.